Welcome To My Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Now i Know and it hurts me..Dont blame others..I, Me & Myself should be blamed

When a friend doesn't use nice manners when you do stuff for him/her or when you offer things to him/her, then just forget that he/she considers you as their friends.

If there's usually a lot of awkward silences when you talk with your friends, then just forget that he/she considers you as their friends.

When you friend doesn't show you as much affection as he/she shows your other friends., then just forget that he/she considers you as their friends.
 
"Don't lie to yourself about being friends with someone that does not feel the same way for you. Ultimately, you would only be hurting yourself"


I know how does it feels coz it happened to me....It really hurts when no one cares about u coz u think that they are your true friend but they dont feel the same way.

To ma friends, I love y'all...Hope u are happy w/o me...I'm sorry...

No comments: