Alhamdulillah...hari ni masuk hari ke 5 3P...upsss lupe plak...aku dah cerita ke yang aku join 3P???ok 3P ni maksudnye Program Pentauliahan Professional.Ofcourse sangat best join program ni..Aku ambik ENSA @ EC-Council Network Security Administrator...hurm actually sbb takde choice so terpaksa la ambik ni..kalu ikotkan aku tak minat sangat nak ambik anything related to Networking...I chose ASP but takde org nak join so dorg terpaksa cancel kelas tu coz tak cukup orang....sadisnye...ENSA...hurmmmm....I think it's gonna be tough on me coz this program is really difficult for me. I dont know..There are lots of things i didnt know. In order to get the certificate(certified as Network Administrator) u have to pass the exam. The passing mark is >70....huh seriously gonna be tough on me but i will try my best. Whether i pass the exam or not i dont know but i'll make sure i'll study smart and hard to get the best result.I know i did a mistake coz i know i'm not interested in networking ..Apepon yg akan berlaku nnt,aku patut bersyukur coz bukan senang nak join program mcm ni and yang penting aku dpt banyak ilmu...dan lebih penting, I realized that there are lots of things i didnt know and there are lots of thing i should know...It's not too late...i'm 23 years old and there are lots of things that i should explore from time to time...
![]() |
| ni buku yang dorang bagi...siap ade cd lg..huhu...banyak gile tp free...heee suke gile dpt buku free..=)jangan jd khazanah sudah la |
ps: the instructor is one of the best
by hook or by crook i have to pass this exam!!!Pray for me...Thanks all=)

No comments:
Post a Comment